What We Believe
We believe that the Bible is God's Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
-2 Timothy 3:16-17 & 2 Peter 1:20-21
We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Isaiah 45:5 & Ephesians 4:4-6
We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- Romans 3:9, 23 & Ephesians 2:1-3
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and conquered death by rising again.
- Colossians 2:9, Hebrews 1:1-3, 1 Peter 2:22, 1 John 3:5 & Acts 2:22-24
We believe that in order to receive forgiveness of our sin and experience the 'new birth' we must repent of our sin, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, surrender our lives to Him and unite with Him in Christian baptism.
- John 1:12-13, Acts 2:38 & Romans 10:9-10, Romans 6:4
the holy spirit
We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to study what the Bible teaches and learn to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit who lives within us.
- 2 Timothy 2:15, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Romans 12:1-2 & Ephesians 5:16-25
We believe in the importance of meeting regularly together as God's Church for fellowship, prayer and to equip ourselves for service to God.
- Hebrews 10:24-25, Acts 2:42-47
We believe that God has called us to reach a lost and dying world with the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Matthew 28:18-20
We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- John 14:1-6, Matthew 25:41, Revelation 20:10-15 & 1 John 5:10-12
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
- 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, Revelation 22:12